DayZ Standalone Multi-Hack and Menu

03/27/2015 16:54 mattjame258#1
Im selling my DayZ SA Hack that works and is undetected for 0.54 stable branch, This hack includes very many features and is Guarenteed 100% Undetected from BE Signatures.

THIS HACK IS NOT PARTNERED OR AFFILIATED WITH Juazey Cheats

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Features List
ESP Player (Simple ESP and Advanced ESP)
ESP Zed
ESP All Items
ESP Clothing
ESP Tents
ESP Firearms and Ammunition
Clone/Dupe
Speed Hack
100% Undetectable Build
24/7 Support And Many other Features included
Contact me for Information and Details
1 Time Payment of 15$ Canadian Currency (CAD)

Message my Skype for Proof or Information

Paypal: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

1 time Payment of 15$
Just send it to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Message me on Skype after ANY Payments

If you Wanna pay Weekly, Here you go

7.00 CAD Weekly, Purchase Bellow
2$ CAD a Day

This Hack Requires a USB and 2 programs which is Included in the Files
Any Misuses of my content will result in penalties

Terms of Services
Purchasing my Hacks means you get the Method and Scripts included
Leaking/Cracking of my Products will result in Subscription Suspension
Charge-Back is Not Aloud unless a Decent Reason is Applied
Purchasing my Content/products Mean you Agree with ToS
--------------------------Developer Wanted-------------------------------
Looking for a Decent Scripter that can help with Web Design and Scripting my DayZ SA hack further
Offering 35% of all Proceeds and Payments
03/27/2015 17:02 |Whippy|#2
This guy is selling a Public Necromany Menu and also is Selling a public method to execute

He is just telling you to use CheatEngine, enter string and then edit it.

Also, he won't even give a 'Screenshot' of his 'supposedly' own menu...
03/27/2015 17:40 mattjame258#3
read ePvP rules before posting as well, i have my own Menu and Scripts I'm using, it does however show in my Tutorial i use Necromancy's Script as Negro's Script cant be patched as its all in game Features
03/27/2015 20:28 EpicRyan87#4
This 12 year old is a past re-seller and a scammer. Don't buy his stuff. He will take your money and run.
03/27/2015 20:30 mattjame258#5
Lol, Multiple Accounts or your Friend?
03/27/2015 20:58 Vindea#6
You are using mizzles stuff and the other menu without asking.. Tsk thats not right man. Basically making money for public stuff. This literally is on UC guys.
03/27/2015 21:05 mattjame258#7
Who said i was Using His Methods?

Idk who Mizzle is LOL

Vindea, To my knowledge to don't have the best rep Either, Sounds like you Actually Resell stuff, I just used a Necro's script for my tutorial as i know the script cant be patched?
03/27/2015 21:24 Jamesp55#8
Screenshots are always good. Would never buy a hack with no clear preveiw of what i'm being sold.
03/27/2015 21:26 mattjame258#9
I understand, Thats why u contact me on Skype lol
03/27/2015 21:38 Oiler08#10
mizzle maker of all necro scripts
03/27/2015 22:08 Vindea#11
Mizzle is the creator of necromancy. You claim to have your " Own scripts " yet you have to use others to show off a tutorial? xD. I may not have the best rep, but I still have a word. so thats that. But my rep doesent mean anything on other posts, Its what I state is whats matters. Now, If you have your " own " hacks ( your a support staff for juazey im sure if you had coding skills of any sort that was UNDETECTED xD you wouldent just be support ) I dont understand why you cant post pictures, upload a vid, Some proof? I mean im not saying your scamming at all im also not insulting, Harassing, Attacking, Your post. Im simply stating obvious facts about the posts description.
03/27/2015 22:23 mattjame258#12
Ahh Necromancy's?
03/27/2015 23:22 KaptenMax#13
You are just reselling someone's public stuff. Don't buy from this guy.
03/27/2015 23:44 mattjame258#14
Well ive sold to many customers now, they were very satisfied and have no regrets so far, I say thats a good job to me, I do have my own scripts and im actually looking into someone who wants to Dev
03/28/2015 04:13 BestHacks4CSGO#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindea View Post
Mizzle is the creator of necromancy. You claim to have your " Own scripts " yet you have to use others to show off a tutorial? xD. I may not have the best rep, but I still have a word. so thats that. But my rep doesent mean anything on other posts, Its what I state is whats matters. Now, If you have your " own " hacks ( your a support staff for juazey im sure if you had coding skills of any sort that was UNDETECTED xD you wouldent just be support ) I dont understand why you cant post pictures, upload a vid, Some proof? I mean im not saying your scamming at all im also not insulting, Harassing, Attacking, Your post. Im simply stating obvious facts about the posts description.
Proof is all provided on skype