Doctor ddos - Makaveli / Scammer / Cheating / Sro Servers

03/28/2015 05:54 NotEvenMad#31
I updated my website in order to remove confusion, now it state clearly even for none english speakers what is what, anyway.

Crying for something you did not pay for!

Clash-SRO closed his web atm, I bet he changed name, if anyone knows his new server name give me a PM at skype or epvp and I will reward you my lawrd.
03/28/2015 12:00 ​Exo#32
No threatening on board qqe?
03/29/2015 12:27 Aaron*#33
So, yesterday i received a warning for accusing someone who scammed me? At least i posted in his visitors message area not in a thread like this one, and he really scammed me not like this thread, the op owner is a blind guy, he didn't read doctorddos tos.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
So it is probably one of the moderator rules to warn anyone who accuses someone who scammed him?
And as you can see in the screenshot above, callum( the moderator) thanked magicanoo's post.
And ofc portaldark won't be offline for 2 days to close this thread?
This is really unfair.
proof of getting warning yesterday for accusing a scammer :

03/29/2015 13:21 ​Exo#34
^ The warning was for accusing him in the wrong place, we have 2 support sections for these cases, in Mik's case, the trades were not held via epvp, so the support is useless here.

However, I think this thread is supposed to be closed, I do not see a scam here, just an ignorant user who didn't know what he paid for.
03/29/2015 13:38 PortalDark#35
this kind of threads are not allowed

#closed