HSBot - In Development

11/03/2009 06:44 Hunter_1#1
I thought I'd post my bot so far so that others could give their opinions on it and perhaps tell me what else to add.

Its in very early development and I'm sure there are many bugs with it but you can at least take a look at the GUI and some basic features.

TODO:
Move items in Skill Tree up and down
Process In Combat (pots, etc)
Process Out Of Combat (rest, pots, etc)
Test Waypoint System
Add Code for Chain skills over 1 Chain
Write how-to guide on usage.
Refine Combat system.

Tested on Win 7 64bit
11/03/2009 08:01 NewUser2.0#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter_1 View Post
I thought I'd post my bot so far so that others could give their opinions on it and perhaps tell me what else to add.

Its in very early development and I'm sure there are many bugs with it but you can at least take a look at the GUI and some basic features.

TODO:
Move items in Skill Tree up and down
Process In Combat (pots, etc)
Process Out Of Combat (rest, pots, etc)
Test Waypoint System
Add Code for Chain skills over 1 Chain
Write how-to guide on usage.
Refine Combat system.

Tested on Win 7 64bit
Kudos for writing your own bot, takes some skills many people don't posses. Out of curiosity, what country are you located?
11/03/2009 14:19 Hunter_1#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewUser2.0 View Post
Kudos for writing your own bot, takes some skills many people don't posses. Out of curiosity, what country are you located?
Thanks for the compliment. It's my first bot and I think its going well :)

I'm from the USA.
11/03/2009 14:58 Adiko#4
Not working. Error line -1

GUI looks very nice.
11/03/2009 15:38 Hunter_1#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adiko View Post
Not working. Error line -1

GUI looks very nice.
I expect that there are still bugs, I'm trying to get everything working as fast as possible, and then i'll add more functionality.

What were you trying to do when you got the error? It may help me resolve that bug.
11/03/2009 15:51 Hunter_1#6
Implementation to come includes:
Detecting agro when fighting a mob.
Gathering
Crafting

My focus tonight will most likely be on the waypoint system. After working out bugs.
11/03/2009 16:49 Adiko#7
its when bot starts to using skills
11/03/2009 18:30 Hunter_1#8
Is it possible to read the combat log? I'd like to detect adds by reading the combat log and parsing it to see if a mob is hitting me.
11/04/2009 19:35 Hunter_1#9
I've fixed all the bugs I could find and worked out some kinks with the waypoint system. Its looking pretty good but I want to add in some more functionality before we put up an "Alpha" version of it. Good things to come guys!

BTW: I need a little guidance on entity parsing if anyone has experience please send me a private message or contact me via google chat ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])