LOL Thread Design

03/24/2015 09:06 MajorTypos's Fan#1
Hey Guys,
I would like to ask you guys how u like my Thread Design.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Some Tips and opinions would help me a lot, thanks.
Cheers guys.
03/25/2015 09:24 MajorTypos's Fan#2
push

Give me please some opinions
03/25/2015 12:14 LekoArts#3
Well, at first you should use another "copyright" symbol because then we can see your work more in detail.

The first thing that rised my attention is your problem with the right typography. As your whole information is based on text you should focus more on readability.
Choose other colours (like pure colours; not with transparency and stuff) and donīt put a drop shadow everywhere. Furthermore there is no need to capitalize all letters; you should probably only capitalize the headings.
Regarding the headings I think this squares are unnecessary.

All in all I think the backgrounds are a good start but you should definitely work on your text - you can "transform" this into a smooth, flat design instead of having some boring text with shadows ;)
03/25/2015 12:42 MajorTypos's Fan#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeKoArts View Post
Well, at first you should use another "copyright" symbol because then we can see your work more in detail.

The first thing that rised my attention is your problem with the right typography. As your whole information is based on text you should focus more on readability.
Choose other colours (like pure colours; not with transparency and stuff) and donīt put a drop shadow everywhere. Furthermore there is no need to capitalize all letters; you should probably only capitalize the headings.
Regarding the headings I think this squares are unnecessary.

All in all I think the backgrounds are a good start but you should definitely work on your text - you can "transform" this into a smooth, flat design instead of having some boring text with shadows ;)
At first thanks for your Opinion.
Since I started GFX (1 1/2 Year ago) I have still Problems with typography.
I cant find a good Font or edit Text to an Graphic.
I'm going to edit my Design the next days and try a Modern/Flat Design.
At the moment Flat Designs are very Fresh :D

Would u like to help me a bit with Typography or do u know some Tutorials?
Big Thank to you
03/25/2015 13:03 LekoArts#5
I think itīs very helpful to see how other designers create flat designs. So go on google and search for some inspiration ;)

Two articles regarding flat design:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/26/2015 04:06 mellz10#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just4Burn View Post
I cant find a good Font..
You should check [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] :)