MyNinja / Unlimited Naruto - Hack

03/08/2015 14:12 Z3nnY#1
Hey guys, I've been working into a hack for MyNinja (I'm french, MyNinja is the french verison of Unlimited Ninja).

What I have:

When I play connected the adresse is:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

That's a redirection to:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The flags are:
userIp= *XX.XXX.XX.XXX* (your IP)
cdnRoot=http://login.naruto.ggcorp.me/public/
gatewayIP=94.247.27.18
isCombin=0
ServerVersion=2015030622
username=1854248
flag=1
isAdult=1
time=1425819210
agent=87
server=58
gatewayPort=30011
version=2015030622
token= *32 characters* (kind of acces code to your account)
isNew=1

I downloaded index.swf and decompile it (check index.txt). I can deduce that's index.swf is not the real client, just a kind of redirector too.

But with the source code I can get the real client : TApplication.swf

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The problem is that TApplication.swf is encrypted so I need something or someone the decrypt it.

I also found in the code of index.swf a xml file that allow me to check every games ressources, there is .texclient .bin .mp3 .swf .swc and .swz file

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Problem: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] redirect to a black screen maybe I need some flash code to use it

If anyone can decrypt TApplication.swf I will be able to get all the flashcode needed and make a new client :)



I also find that : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
That's the same stuff and it seem that he decrypted TApplication.swf