Please Please help me :(

03/03/2015 21:02 RavenV2#1
I want to use IDM so badly and i've even contacted the creator on skype.
Of course i didn't get a reply so now i'm bagging you all. What can i do to
make IDM work?I read the comments before actually opening the hack.
Apparently it doesn't work for some people and for others it does?
It's very confusing...i need a decent injector.I just want it to badly :confused:
03/03/2015 21:12 [Ha.Ma.Da]#2
If Your Win 32Bit It Might not Work Good Luck
For Injector : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
For Bypass : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/03/2015 21:17 RavenV2#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Ha.Ma.Da] View Post
If Your Win 32Bit It Might not Work Good Luck
For Injector : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
For Bypass : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Nah i'm 64bit win 8.1 though :(
Thank you for the links <3
03/04/2015 19:50 [Ha.Ma.Da]#4
If Your Win x64 Ofc It Will Work ;)