Serious question - need fast answer!

02/26/2015 11:25 Sondrito#1
First of all, I know this might be the wrong thread, but this is too damn serious not to post it here;

How is it simply possible that my ship, that I bought from another guy some weeks ago, is now hacked?

It was in MY mail, wiywith MY password, that only I knew.
I didnt even get a mail in my inbox that asked for confirmation to change mail - it just changed out of nothing. I mean, what the hell? ...

Have any of you sweet guys/girl any clue of what is going on - what should I do? :(
02/26/2015 11:37 jesse_pinkman#2
Have you tried to write to support?
02/26/2015 11:41 Sondrito#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse_pinkman View Post
Have you tried to write to support?
Thanks, but what to write? I mean, its not even in my mail anymore - i didnt even get any confirmation mail to change mail:(
02/26/2015 11:42 RememberOneMore#4
Jesse_pinkman, u ask him to mail the support, don't ur brain understand they will lock the boat permanent? he bought it and if they see that locked for always.

Never mail support when you just bought a boat.
02/26/2015 11:48 Sondrito#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberOneMore View Post
Jesse_pinkman, u ask him to mail the support, don't ur brain understand they will lock the boat permanent? he bought it and if they see that locked for always.

Never mail support when you just bought a boat.
I'd rather see it banned than letting that jerk use it.
02/26/2015 11:52 SeafightSellShip's#6
It's possible by an admin, this is happening on my server too. The #1 of the server is a moderator and is asking random ppl to become an admin .. As soon as he get some information about the ship he let it change from email without any confirmation - ofcourse it's not allowed.

+EDIT I've heard from someone on TS that hes ship got changed from email too after he said bad words about the leader of a guild.
02/26/2015 12:07 Sondrito#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeafightSellShip's View Post
It's possible by an admin, this is happening on my server too. The #1 of the server is a moderator and is asking random ppl to become an admin .. As soon as he get some information about the ship he let it change from email without any confirmation - ofcourse it's not allowed.

+EDIT I've heard from someone on TS that hes ship got changed from email too after he said bad words about the leader of a guild.
Damn, this game is so full of corrupt crap.

What if I contact an admin/support myself?
02/26/2015 12:10 SeafightSellShip's#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sondrito View Post
Damn, this game is so full of corrupt crap.

What if I contact an admin/support myself?
Atleast BP is able to see you have logged in to the account for some weeks.. This may help you (a little bit) And second, if you bought items on the ship, you can proof that it's your ship. And if you really want to get the account back, you'll have to contact a lawyer he might be able to do something for you .. Or being married with an admin may help ^^(i dont think you're)
02/26/2015 12:20 Kreatore#9
Hey,

Some possibilities :

- Your account is stole (easily if it's is an "outlook" or "hotmail" e-mail)
- He recover the account by the support
- The account is deleted

In any case tell them that you cannot login and blablabla then they will block the account until you find a solution with the guy that you buy the account.
02/26/2015 12:24 Sondrito#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreatore View Post
Hey,

Some possibilities :

- Your account is stole (easily if it's is an "outlook" or "hotmail" e-mail)
- He recover the account by the support
- The account is deleted

In any case tell them that you cannot login and blablabla then they will block the account until you find a solution with the guy that you buy the account.
Well, the ship has left my guild, and is sailing on the sea - it's not been deleted.
Furthermore, yes, I used hotmail - why is this stupid? Has this affected it all?

Well, can't I contact support as well? What can I tell them? :(
02/26/2015 12:46 clawclawclaw#11
well this could happen if the guy (who sold u this ship) after he got the money from u..he ran to support and wrote them that his account got stole, and he gave them proves as some of old/last payment purchase with his CC ID's and details..and he got the account back
02/26/2015 13:06 Sondrito#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by clawclawclaw View Post
well this could happen if the guy (who sold u this ship) after he got the money from u..he ran to support and wrote them that his account got stole, and he gave them proves as some of old/last payment purchase with his CC ID's and details..and he got the account back
What a fucking retard.
02/26/2015 13:51 Kr1ssss#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by clawclawclaw View Post
Yea, the same happend to a friend of mine.
He bought an account and the next day the ship was blocked.
The former owner said to support that his ship was "stolen" and he wanted it back.

But that ship was never opened again... they must have banned it for sale attempt or something. :confused:

He was just an asshole who wanted some quick money and keep his ship... but it the end he lost it anyway.
02/26/2015 14:39 gggggggggggggggg13#14
contact support sondrito,they will ask you for some information like 2-3 last names you have used in the game,your id and if you have some prooves of payment,like psc cards numbers or payment ids,send them also so that they can check that the ship belongs to you.If you do that they will get it banned unlimited,then you have to go to a lawyer and form a sue against the guy who is playing on it. then if you win the case,bigpoint will give you back your ship as long as you provide them the required papers!
02/26/2015 14:45 OxyNorman#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sondrito View Post
Well, the ship has left my guild, and is sailing on the sea - it's not been deleted.
Furthermore, yes, I used hotmail - why is this stupid? Has this affected it all?

Well, can't I contact support as well? What can I tell them? :(
If you have bought something on it, maybe you got some proof of this and show them? Try take a contact with the Support, they can see who has been on it and which Admin who was last one it before you got hacked.

When you did buy it, maybe a person have had the account linked to his/her Facebook or something ? And used that as a Proof also, for deleting the e-mail it was standing on (you e-mail).

That was on Scandinavia Server Int3. But its might a half year ago I heard it.

But you`re right, the game got a huge corruption!