Dj Sona - Coming with 5.4 Patch!

02/24/2015 18:31 SkillsGoPewPew#1
What you guys think about the upcoming skin of Sona - Dj Sona :D and how many people will purchase it?

Watch In YouTube : High Quality


I will buy it for sure :D
02/24/2015 21:18 420 place it#2
Ugly - Everyone
02/24/2015 22:14 A. Musti#3
"Coming with 5.4 Patch!"

where did you get that information from? there was nothing confirmed yet.
02/24/2015 22:36 Jan'#4
i won't buy it
02/24/2015 22:44 SkillsGoPewPew#5
Yes the information is posted on the official Surrender@20 page, promoted by RIOT and also been announced on PBE.
02/25/2015 00:29 Karazaam#6
gonna be a v cool skin
02/25/2015 01:51 €uronymous#7
Not that cool
02/25/2015 11:11 SkyBlast#8
I was waiting a skin for my Sona, well instabuy :D
02/25/2015 13:17 Aeh'#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBlast View Post
I was waiting a skin for my Sona, well instabuy :D
your english is gr8.
02/25/2015 14:56 420 place it#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by °`_´° View Post
"Coming with 5.4 Patch!"

where did you get that information from? there was nothing confirmed yet.
Patchnotes, buddy
02/25/2015 16:30 R1KK4#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeh' View Post
your english is gr8.
such a good banter, hue
02/25/2015 17:11 420 place it#12
You can buy DJ Sona now. Have fun wasting your money :P
02/25/2015 17:27 Zeo Jaweed#13
Riot stop to take my money!
02/26/2015 08:38 SkyBlast#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeh' View Post
your english is gr8.
Well, I'm sorry if my English isn't perfect.
02/27/2015 14:43 Division Booster#15
It's not worth it, and overhyped.