s4 Bot

10/28/2009 01:42 mcon11#1
Does anyone know of or how to make an s4 bot that's able to kill other non moving characters using such a bot? I.E. in tunnel have to people rail each other and farm exp and pen over night?
10/28/2009 03:48 Slushba132#2
Yeah...
but since we don't have a bypass it may act semi retarded XD
the best way to make a bot in my opinion would be to read from the game's data and act upon it...

but you could also build simple bots that just run off the desktop handle and the images you grab from it
10/28/2009 04:26 mcon11#3
Yeah i mean i made one with mouse machine i was just wondering if there was a better way, could you pm me with what you know?
10/28/2009 23:17 Slushba132#4
Why pm... Oo

Well the last bot I made was a semi aimbot in c++
it took the screen handle and compared the color of the targeting reticle with red...
When the reticle turned red it fired...
If you combine this with a command that moves the mouse along all the pixels of the screen and throw in some crappy key simulated movement...

it might work?
10/28/2009 23:40 mcon11#5
sorry i'm new here. My c++ is very rusty and amateur haha. Do you have your old source code?
10/29/2009 04:40 Slushba132#6
lol... well I have the aimbot... its up for download somewhere, as for the source :/
it wasn't that hard XD...

if you just want me to write it for you, I could probably do that too seeing as I have wanted to for a while, but have been unmotivated
10/29/2009 21:17 mcon11#7
Well us Americans are nice and lazy i wouldn't mind if you were willing to give it a try :D
10/29/2009 22:06 Slushba132#8
...I'm an american

XD
Oh well, I'll try to see what I can do
10/30/2009 02:38 mcon11#9
Thanks if you need any help let me know we could easily collaborate, i know quite a bit just sitting down and writing source code makes me wanna vomit :D
11/15/2009 00:15 Millertime_75#10
Just wondering how is it turning out?