XioOnline - Conquer 1.0 | The Online Sensation

02/24/2015 14:51 gaiao200#31
Server is going offline since yesterday, couldn't register yet...
02/24/2015 16:29 Xio.#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiao200 View Post
Server is going offline since yesterday, couldn't register yet...
Nah its not, just the website was being worked on :P
02/24/2015 23:18 Yupmoh#33
Server updated with the latest revision and fixes, For more information about it. Please check our changelog [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Bugs fixed almost upon discovery, Stable and low ping and most importantly a great community!

Behind the scenes:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Hurry and join the online sensation!
02/26/2015 14:36 CrimsonFart#34
Yay we're getting more people everyday. Let's see who will hit 130 first D:
02/26/2015 19:40 xMajora#35
It's clear from the system messages and lack of some NPC dialogue that there is still some work to be done on this server. However, the core is very solid and stable, perhaps moreso than the live server. I'm enjoying myself so far and I'm excited to see this server develop as I level up my characters. I do wish there was a second rebirth though, but maybe they'll add that in later.
02/26/2015 23:11 Yupmoh#36
We've had issues with our host machine today, BSoDing out of no where while the db had some pending writes... As a compensation we're having a double rate weekend as a Sorry for what happened.
02/27/2015 10:23 zeroms#37
I'm not going to vote the server down as I feel it's unfair, as it looks like alot of work has gone into it, so I wish you every success.

However, please stop spamming other servers with your web address, I've seen it being spammed on 2 Classic servers now, and it's the quickest way to getting your server DDOSed!
02/27/2015 11:20 Kalona*#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroms View Post
However, please stop spamming other servers with your web address, I've seen it being spammed on 2 Classic servers now, and it's the quickest way to getting your server DDOSed!
It is not definitely our fault that people advertise on other servers, it is not us who send people to advertise. Meaning, that it does not have to be us who advertise on the other servers whatever they are, on the other hand, maybe it is the players themselves trying to get theirs friends to play on the server with them.
02/27/2015 11:32 zeroms#39
I agree it isn't, but spamming just a link in world chat on 2 separate servers is kinda obvious they are not "trying to get their friends to play"
02/27/2015 11:44 Yupmoh#40
Quote:
I'm not going to vote the server down as I feel it's unfair, as it looks like alot of work has gone into it, so I wish you every success.

The Xio Team has nothing to do with advertising on other servers what so ever, Can't blame nobody for such behavior either as we really can't tell people what to do and what not to do, People login to play, Like it then call their friends to join in on the unique experience we provide. Also lets not go down the threatening road and compete the legit way. Server verses server and may the better server win fair and square.
02/27/2015 12:00 zeroms#41
I'm in no way threatening anything lol, I was just pointing out that I'd seen people spamming, I know its nothing that you guys can control, just a heads up, as I know UG bot netted a server offline for a week recently for doing something similar.
02/27/2015 17:07 Yupmoh#42
Quote:
I'm in no way threatening anything lol, I was just pointing out that I'd seen people spamming, I know its nothing that you guys can control, just a heads up, as I know UG bot netted a server offline for a week recently for doing something similar.
Since it's not the Xio Team. I think we're fine, Thanks for your concern and lets move on :)

EDIT: Surprisingly we've jumped to 53 players online yesterday and it's been only 6 days. Just keeps getting better!
03/02/2015 23:06 Placeb0#43
My review, as a very old CO player, after 1 week of playing:

- classic feeling
- decent rates (xp kinda low for a pserver, but its ok)
- bugs are getting fixed fast (faster than any pserver ive played so far)
- nice community, EU based
- cool GMs, very helpfull and understanding, since we might annoy them alot sometimes
- spawns very good, increased alot, much better than classic ones

Thats it for the moment, cant think of something else.
03/02/2015 23:18 aquarelmaster23#44
Ok so, even there are many bugs still waiting to be fixed(this is very normal, a new server needs time) I personally think that this will be a huge and nice project.
After 1 week of playing I can say that is very worth playing, there is a classic feeling everywhere, leveling and hunting is hard yes, but thats what makes this game so enjoyable!

If you miss good old times, give this server a try, you wont regret!
03/03/2015 00:04 Kalona*#45
We are really proud that you guys like the server so far, the server is going to be updated with today's revision in a few hours. Our record is 58 online players.

Behind the scenes:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Hurry and join us! Do not miss the classic feeling anymore!