English:
Hello, I am trading my US Items to EU Items.
For example I have Mistletoe Set (M), Noctis Set (M), 3x HipHop Suit (M), Thailand Suit (M), Dragon Mask, Dragon Gloves (F), Lusakas Sword 1H, 2x Clock Bike, Champions Set +3, Tiger Lvl S, 11x Reversions, Knuckle of Tides, Bloody Knuckle and much money, pm me if you want something (trade to EU Items)
Deutsch:
Hallo, ich tausche meine US Items gegen EU Items. Z.B. habe Mistletoe Set (M), Noctis Set (M), 3x HipHop Suit (M), Thailand Suit (M), Dragon Mask, Dragon Gloves (F), Lusakas Sword 1H, 2x Clock Bike, Champions Set +3, Tiger Lvl S, 11x Reversions, Knuckle of Tides, Bloody Knuckle und sehr viel Geld, sagt mir bescheid, wenn ihr etwas wollt(tausche gegen EU Items)
Hello, I am trading my US Items to EU Items.
For example I have Mistletoe Set (M), Noctis Set (M), 3x HipHop Suit (M), Thailand Suit (M), Dragon Mask, Dragon Gloves (F), Lusakas Sword 1H, 2x Clock Bike, Champions Set +3, Tiger Lvl S, 11x Reversions, Knuckle of Tides, Bloody Knuckle and much money, pm me if you want something (trade to EU Items)
Deutsch:
Hallo, ich tausche meine US Items gegen EU Items. Z.B. habe Mistletoe Set (M), Noctis Set (M), 3x HipHop Suit (M), Thailand Suit (M), Dragon Mask, Dragon Gloves (F), Lusakas Sword 1H, 2x Clock Bike, Champions Set +3, Tiger Lvl S, 11x Reversions, Knuckle of Tides, Bloody Knuckle und sehr viel Geld, sagt mir bescheid, wenn ihr etwas wollt(tausche gegen EU Items)