7/8th Skills

02/08/2015 00:51 okanook#1
Hi.
I'm trying to add 7/8th skills.
But I have two problems.
1. I can't see the icons on skill window even though
- I have working effects for them.
- I have icons/subs for them.
- I added required lines to playersettingmodule, skilldesc & skilltable.
- I tried adding new skills to 1,2,3,4,5,6th slots and I could see the icons.
- I checked characterwindow in uisettings but I don't think it has a problem.
So I think it can be about the binary.
2. When I use the new skills it doesn't make any damage/effect. I only added skills to skill_proto table.
I use 2013(I think 34k) game and client. I prefer solutions for these.

But if you know how to solve these problems on source, please reply, I can try them. (I don't know C++ though.)

Hope I explained well.
Thank you.
02/09/2015 23:29 okanook#2
bump
02/11/2015 17:08 okanook#3
up
02/12/2015 18:08 okanook#4
bump
02/15/2015 23:12 okanook#5
up
02/19/2015 07:30 okanook#6
bump