[REQUEST] x7 Files

02/05/2015 17:43 xDeroiD#1
Hey guys ...

I Need x7 files with this functions >>

1- 200 HP
2- Inf SP
3- Combo x2 ( All weapons for sure )


This well be something like undetected , I searched in that topic for release only by -Tap- and I didn't find anything useful ...

I would appreciate if there a tut. too :)

And if this thread in the qrong section please tell me in PM or comment to delete it ...


Thanks in advance :)
02/05/2015 17:46 [P2933]Step29#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Need.DBs.Hack! View Post
This well be something like undetected , I searched in that topic for release only by -Tap- and I didn't find anything useful ...
That's too bad.
02/05/2015 20:34 Wieso nicht?#3
Hackrequests aren't allowed ...
02/05/2015 23:02 xDeroiD#4
So where I can request one ?
02/05/2015 23:15 Erich √A#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Need.DBs.Hack! View Post
So where I can request one ?
nowhere, its forbidden. just use the search function
02/07/2015 16:21 K1ramoX#6
no hackrequests