lvl 53

02/05/2015 13:28 khalidbaa#1
lvl 53
100k kills
KD-1.6
retails-
2 famas 3/5.
m60 gold /8.
vector black /8.
pp91.
m249 nickel.
musin nag.
5 slot 550 day.
8 slot not retail.
for how much I must sell?
02/05/2015 14:10 Guthkev#2
40euro mm kuthlezz
02/05/2015 14:18 PrevatoR#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guthkev View Post
40euro mm kuthlezz
you are not legit.

50 euro and i buy it
02/05/2015 14:35 boooo4ever#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrevatoR View Post
you are not legit.

50 euro and i buy it
Says the multiiaccounter with -1 tbm
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalidbaa View Post
.
for how much I must sell?
btw your account is worth about 40-50 €
02/05/2015 22:57 Kowah#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrevatoR View Post
you are not legit.

50 euro and i buy it
This dreckskind calling Guthkev not legit when hes the biggest ugly german piece of shit unlegit kid in this forum. Don't forget ill blackmark you in every topic where youre posting.

Ontopic; I can MM if you need me also known as Kuthlezz ;) (MM on in1week, rquest in pn)

Account value: 40EU +/-