Elo Booster

02/02/2015 18:08 Heaven1367#1
Hey
I am Searching for a Booster for my LOL Account.
Last Season Gold. The Account have 2 Winns and 5 Looses so i need 3 Wins.
I only can pay with PSC.
Mfg,
02/02/2015 18:14 Dumdumboost#2
i can play those games for 10€ add me on lol or here WμTąng euw. (this is an account im boosting atm)
02/02/2015 18:16 DragonGG1#3
Could play it for a 10e PSC. Hit me up on skype if you're interested :)
02/02/2015 18:18 ProEasyEloBoost#4
Hello Mate :)
I can do 3 wins for 15 euro PSC :)
ofc start right now
skype: pro.boosting

Have a nice day Mate !:)
02/02/2015 18:20 .Killua#5
10e psc

skype: killua.epvp
02/02/2015 18:54 GeekSmurfs#6
10€Add me Skype.
02/02/2015 19:06 16klx#7
10€ PSC add Skype.
02/02/2015 19:25 cRuis3r#8
Will do it for 10eur. Poke me on skype.
02/02/2015 19:42 kinaw#9
9€ add me or pm me if interested :)
02/02/2015 20:06 ImOP EUNE#10
8 euro, pm me if you are interesed.