elitepvpers
elitepvpers
>
League of Legends Trading
>
p2 to d5
« full version
p2 to d5
01/31/2015 20:23
derpr0o
#1
I just want to ask how much does it cost. The mmr is really hight i skipped platin 3 and vet 25 lp - 29 lp per game.
Also write what duo Q costs if you do duo Q games
01/31/2015 20:24
burtatten4
#2
I can do it for $60. Duoq $80.
Skype: blaze00911 Best of luck to you sir! :)
01/31/2015 20:25
kinaw
#3
40€ solo
01/31/2015 20:28
ProEasyEloBoost
#4
Hello Mate :)
I can do that for 45 euro in solo, duo 70 euro
Skype: pro.boosting
have a nice day !:)
01/31/2015 20:32
GeekSmurfs
#5
50€ Add me Skype ! :)
01/31/2015 20:37
derpr0o
#6
Sorry , I wont pay 50 euro for a few games so easy high mmr ! Just asking for solo noe duo is to expensivee server euw
01/31/2015 20:40
GeekSmurfs
#7
45€ Soloq
01/31/2015 20:40
antofourn
#8
solo : 39€
skype : antofourn
[Only registered and activated users can see links.
Click Here To Register...
]
01/31/2015 20:41
iBoost
#9
40euros soloq, 55euros duoq
time: asap
skype: ahtoxa09
01/31/2015 20:41
♥ndromeda
#10
45€ solo Q
55€ duo Q
01/31/2015 20:58
IBFlexin
#11
€40
01/31/2015 21:01
8bitplayer
#12
40€
can start now and finish in 1-2 days.
01/31/2015 21:06
Boost Pros
#13
35€ Final Offer