I am going to edit this. My gear is best to say mild rich. I been playing for 7yrs on and off. The gear is full super 2s. Cap is +8,Bag +5,Bracelet +8,BS +6(mana),Robe/Gown +8,Boots +7. All of it is 2s Super with SRG's. I am lvling this gear as a non-rb to bless my gear. So as a non-rb my +7 Super Talis w/ 1 SGG,RGG/STG,RTG dont come into effect till 100.... The plan is to make non rbs to completely bless my gear out, so any help from lvl 1-120 would be great.
My thought is to do the quests and hit 70 asap...Then prolly lvl the rest of the way. The lvling part is only a minor factor though, the huge factor is how many SRG's should I trade out for SPG's to level quickly and effectively. (there is 12 spots of sockets. I don't know if a 2hander gets double the gem effect in a 2 hander, but on the CO forums it says the best effect is a 7/7 set of gems SRG/SPG, but only 12 is a SRG 7/SPG 5..in which case i'd prolly go SPG's in bs,bracelet,and prolly one in bag)
My thought is to do the quests and hit 70 asap...Then prolly lvl the rest of the way. The lvling part is only a minor factor though, the huge factor is how many SRG's should I trade out for SPG's to level quickly and effectively. (there is 12 spots of sockets. I don't know if a 2hander gets double the gem effect in a 2 hander, but on the CO forums it says the best effect is a 7/7 set of gems SRG/SPG, but only 12 is a SRG 7/SPG 5..in which case i'd prolly go SPG's in bs,bracelet,and prolly one in bag)