New Desings and Pets

01/27/2015 12:18 Unbo#1

Hi,
New desings and pets
$€afight :(


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/27/2015 12:52 Yellow_#2
Hmmmmmm, who will be dumb enough to buy those pets... ?
01/27/2015 13:45 dragonc4#3
anyone know their property?
01/27/2015 14:20 sonofpit#4
Read forum

1 pet 35k vp
And 1 40k vp +5% damage block thing hag
01/27/2015 14:48 kimi18#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbo View Post

$€afight :(
WTF? WHY? You lose something, if you dont buy it? NO! :rtfm: You can buy more better designs and pets on the blackmarket, if there is one event -.-

Who can, who want to buy it. Who cant, who doesnt want to buy it, dont buy, BUT DONT LOSE ANYTHING!
01/27/2015 15:00 delemojo#6
I will buy it because I love theese Designs, but WTF who wants the pets?? They are bad as hell and u cant even chaneg something on them, so waste of money :P
01/27/2015 16:56 gggggggggggggggg13#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by delemojo View Post
I will buy it because I love theese Designs, but WTF who wants the pets?? They are bad as hell and u cant even chaneg something on them, so waste of money :P
i'll just buy all country designs when they come out cheaper,mexican or polish one are damn nice
01/27/2015 17:16 milan32#8
i wait hellhammer!
01/27/2015 17:35 Bäm´ler#9
when bp sell hellhammer i stop with sf