WTS / WTT 38 Sorcerer EU

10/23/2009 21:17 WaffleUK#1
Hey,

I've gotten bored with the game after hitting lvl 38 on my Asmo Sorcerer - on the Kalhun server. Just don't have the time to devote! It's a CE enabled account.

Sorc has 240 or so alchemy, some tailoring and about 1.4 million kinah. Gear is nothing so special - some blue items, I have farmed the boots from mistmane which give +20% speed.. which made a world of difference. In the bank theres every weapon/armor and accesorry flux i've found since starting this character - ie alot. Cube is maxed out minus 1 and bank has 4 opened slots too.

On the elyos side I have a 27 assassin and a 22 Spiritmaster on the Telemachus side - same account. I guess 500k between em.

I'm after selling it for offers or i'd trade for a well geared eu WoW account, either side. Maybe even a warhammer account. I would prefer the accounts to have some time still to play, so i can check em out. Cheers

The account will end subscription in november 1st. It's a seperate NCsoft account, so no problems just to hand it over.

Any offers? I can provide SS's and a link to the armory if theres any interested. Havent posted here before - but the accounts genuine, I don't wanna play anymore lol :) Good chance for you to skip a bunch of the grind, on the newest server with only 1 lvl 50 so far and play as a fun class.