Help about register website eudemon

01/21/2015 06:20 akubudak#1
Someone can help me about register website? I can open the website, but can't register:(
01/21/2015 07:47 stedabest321#2
Can you explain more what your problem is ? you mean you cant register to your own server ? or you cant register to a server online already ?

Also is it hamachi or not
if its not provide a link :)
01/21/2015 08:04 akubudak#3
My register website not working.. that say warning mysql_connect acces denied for user 'root'@'localhost' using password: YES in C:xampp\htdocs\config.php on line 16
01/21/2015 12:07 idlemonkey#4
did you actually read your error message?
Quote:
Originally Posted by akubudak View Post
warning mysql_connect acces denied for user 'root'@'localhost' using password: YES in C:xampp\htdocs\config.php on line 16
accces denied for user 'root'@'localhost' using password: YES in
C:xampp\htdocs\config.php

access denied for user root using password yes means what it says ...
access is denied for root using the password you chose
change the password in C:xampp\htdocs\config.php

however.... allowing root login to your database to your website is a very big security risk especially with the low version mysql needed to run this game...

you should make a new user for your register page with just permissions to your insert into your cq_account table to prevent someone from injecting into your database

lastly youre using xampp which is also insecure by nature as it is built for "testing" websites on windows ... not hosting a production webserver on your gameserver .... it will cause you many problems using this setup

also be very careful posting a link to your site here before you secure your website completely as its not exactly safe
01/21/2015 15:06 akubudak#5
How to fix them?how i can make a register web for my server?help me please
01/21/2015 22:50 idlemonkey#6
Quote:
How to fix them?how i can make a register web for my server?help me please
i just told you how lol changing the password in your config.php to the right one would be a first step to test ... then learn how to make a user and give it permissions and its own password
01/22/2015 06:55 akubudak#7
Can you help me??
01/22/2015 11:24 idlemonkey#8
Quote:
Can you help me??
what problem exactly are you having now?

I dunno what problem youre having now ... but you should use a professional webhost for your site not xampp .... the configuration is no different. look up free webhosts in google... and use navicat to edit your users... you can find that on google too
hit me up in a private message and I will discuss it further with u if u like
01/22/2015 23:56 akubudak#9
You have facebook??
01/23/2015 00:04 idlemonkey#10
no way facebook is the root of all evil i dont have one of those
01/23/2015 00:25 akubudak#11
What u have?it will easy for me pm you

Can you give me the list for application to make register web?
01/23/2015 07:21 idlemonkey#12
lol its easy without it ... just click on my name to the left of this post and click private message..........
as far as it goes though Im not sure how much help i can be to you, considering the responses to these posts.
try looking across this forum and check for eudemons websites and tutorials... there are a lot of them ... and if you read them before you ask questions like these you might find your answer a lot easier
01/23/2015 07:53 akubudak#13
Okey..thanks

I was download wamp..where i can put config.php?