[Ask for] Stable server files + vsro client (translated english)

01/20/2015 11:10 infogod#1
Good morning guys, how are you all today?

A few days ago I started in a journey to make a private sro. I found many link but the most of all are down =/. could someone help me?

If you can please share with me:
1 - stable server files
2 - vsro client translated to english (without customs)
3 - database clean without customs too

best regards guys,
JC
01/20/2015 11:14 Crue*#2
use this [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
clean server files,database and other useful tools.
01/20/2015 11:49 infogod#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crue* View Post
use this [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
clean server files,database and other useful tools.

I used this link but the client doesn't work =/.
01/20/2015 11:57 Crue*#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by infogod View Post
I used this link but the client doesn't work =/.
explain more ?
01/20/2015 12:08 infogod#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crue* View Post
explain more ?
corrupted .rar I mean the file does not open.

up .

UP