[REQUEST]Usa Trainer/Bot/Hacks

01/16/2015 02:11 Cosmin085#1
Hell,I try to hack Last Chaos USA but all the trainers/bots I found are in german,is there a Xtrap bypass that works?If I find that I'll make my own with CE,I just need a bypass,If there is a current trainer/bot that works could you please link it? :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:

Thanks for reading and sorry for waisting your time.:handsdown:
01/18/2015 06:47 PizzaGuy#2
You can't make a trainer/bot with cheat engine. LastChaos is compiled in release mode now (vs debug mode before) so strings are stripped from the engine. The base address is dynamic now every time the game is launched as well. So you would need to do signature scans in order to pull offsets with your trainer else it will break the next time you launch the game.
01/18/2015 09:34 wurstbrot123#3
I dont know if something is changed again, but last time i checked
you could use something like
DWORD Base = GetModuleHandle( "EntitiesMP.dll" ) + Offset;
attackspeedadr = *(DWORD*)base + offset;
01/18/2015 12:09 » Fabi202cool#4
Actually there is no tool public to bypass XTrap permanent. XTrap itself offers a very strong protection, but LastChaos not. So you have to see XTrap and LastChaos as two separate programms, this fact makes it still possible to write a Trainer, if you let execute your code directly from the LastChaos process.

The main Problem now is not, that barunson disabled the symbol export (Function and Variable names are exported with clear names, which made it very easy to find the right addresses) they are using now some kinds of machine code obfuscation to make it a lot more difficult to reverse engineer the game.

Further I tested all available methods windows offers to simulate keystrokes and I failed. This is because XTrap loads at startup an virtual diver into your system to look for such methods. The only way is to build yourself a system driver to bypass this methods (which is sadly not so easy). So making a simple bot with keystrokes or mouse actions is not possible. I'm currently working on some methods to bypass this restrictions.
01/18/2015 12:22 wurstbrot123#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by » Fabi202cool View Post
Further I tested all available methods windows offers to simulate keystrokes.
It is kinda easy to make a simple Bot.
I myself had in my Hack various ways to use Skills / Actions
from the Quickslot Bar. Of course to Simulate Keystrokes
you would need to remove hooks from the SSDT.
But imo you dont need that there is a simple Function
to use the Quickslots. You can also Read the Skill IDs of the
Character from Memory and use the Functions UseSkill.
Either way works fine and is kinda simple. However the Function
for the Quickslots is not as easy to find as the other ones
like its not a CPlayer Functions or some of those :)
01/18/2015 13:06 -STORM-#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurstbrot123 View Post
However the Function for the Quickslots is not as easy to find as the other ones
like its not a CPlayer Functions or some of those :)
I suggest to just find the address where the current skill-ID of a certain slot is stored and then check for memory read access.
Said function will probably read the skill- or item-ID right before it calls the UseSkill or UseItem function accordingly. Of course you could directly call those as well, which would even allow for the bot to use skills and items beyond the slots.

By the way: Cheat Engine does support scripts within the cheat table. A pattern scan to find something like attackspeed should be pretty easy to implement.

That machine code obfuscation thing sounds kinda interesting. But even if I don't understand what's going on inside a certain function due to the obfuscation, it shouldn't be hard to just call the function and pass the required parameters anyways.
01/18/2015 16:00 wurstbrot123#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by -STORM- View Post
Said function will probably read the skill- or item-ID right before it calls the UseSkill or UseItem function accordingly.
Quote:
You can also Read the Skill IDs of the
Character from Memory and use the Functions UseSkill.
Either way works fine and is kinda simple.
Thats actually the second way i had it implented. Its way better
for a Bot since the user can just simply select the Skills from a list
and add them to be used.
01/19/2015 02:23 TєcкsTα™#8
Anyone here workiworking on a simple Hack or Bot? Cuz' Chaos Tool seems to be not active anymore...
01/19/2015 20:07 Br4chial#9
I've tried to comtact the Chaos Tools guys via Skype too, didn't get a response at all so I am guessing they're either inactive or detected, hence why they don't offer the service anymore.

I am also currently looking for working trainers/hacks for LC USA and LC GER so if anyone has to offer something for a reasonable price (HW-ID protected and on monthly, yearly basis in an abo, maybe even lifetime) I'd be happy to spend some bucks on it ;)

Greets
Br4
01/19/2015 22:51 britanec74#10
Spend their test programs for Russian game client :rolleyes:
Sorry for the language :)
01/20/2015 16:49 TєcкsTα™#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by britanec74 View Post
Spend their test programs for Russian game client :rolleyes:
Sorry for the language :)
Damn, i need this :D

i cant read rusiian on cheat red so would be nice if u tell us how to get the Britbox

would pay 10€ psc per month if u can do me a GER version
01/21/2015 12:01 Br4chial#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by TєcкsTα™ View Post
Damn, i need this :D

i cant read rusiian on cheat red so would be nice if u tell us how to get the Britbox

would pay 10€ psc per month if u can do me a GER version
Totally Agreed with TєcкsTα™.

As a further idea. My guess is, all gamigo releases of LC should, afaik, have the same offsets and/or actually the same game version, same x-trap version etc if I am not mistaken. Wouldn't it actually be possible, to use the already existing russian trainer/hack for the English and/or German version of the game or are there major differences ? I'd also be glad to support any working hacks or trainers with donating via paypal or psc, if they keep getting updated.

I am actually very disappointed in the way, the former trainers have been handled. I am still waiting for a reply of the Chaos Tool people and that for more then 10 days already. Britanec could be our life saver ;)
01/21/2015 14:52 britanec74#13
Each language version of the game at different offsets and base.
Accordingly, we can make a program with a choice of language.
one program will support 3 Berea game.
Find the offset is no problem, but I have a problem with the German version of the game. When logging in the client hangs and closes.
So far, this is nothing I can do about it.
01/21/2015 17:18 TєcкsTα™#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by britanec74 View Post
Each language version of the game at different offsets and base.
Accordingly, we can make a program with a choice of language.
one program will support 3 Berea game.
Find the offset is no problem, but I have a problem with the German version of the game. When logging in the client hangs and closes.
So far, this is nothing I can do about it.
Try a fresh install or can we help u in a other way?
01/23/2015 13:23 britanec74#15
What features do you all like to see in the hack-program for a German client?