Ninjas Life Eye

12/28/2014 18:10 WarriorMast3r#1
Howdy all

I currently have 1 ninjas life eye for sale

the cost is 12k cps and my rules are simple

You transfer to my server and give me your weapon

I will then make it epic and trade it back to you and you trade me 12k cps

No other ways will be accepted

Trade will be done via the trading system only

message me serious buyers only :)

Happy holidays all
12/29/2014 01:25 snicks34#2
not trying to bash your post but this is the riskest thing i have ever seen... just saying
12/29/2014 02:31 WarriorMast3r#3
its the only way to do it... and I have plenty of people who can vouch for me unlike most on here trying to trade gear.. this way you will see my king accounts :)
12/29/2014 19:31 WarriorMast3r#4
never got it :(
01/07/2015 10:51 Kanan#5
bunmp
01/14/2015 21:07 Shots Fired#6
Bro, I am pretty sure that NO one will give you their +12 katanas lol, just saying.
And aren't the Ninja's lifes eye trade able?
01/15/2015 08:37 Rustyballs#7
They are not tradeable ^

This is the only way you can do it. Only 12k cps is better than risking 30-40k cps to not even get one.