Old shaiya server[shaiya extreme]just look

10/18/2009 09:08 skater_1997#1
Hello guys
I see the new shaiya extreme[or the old] no more roll back and dceds rate:50X
Are not many ppl witch aer plaiybg(im one of tham) pvp is bored so we need more peoples to go up and play:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

P.S im not GM or GS i just want moer players >.<
10/18/2009 10:20 Polypropylen#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by skater_1997 View Post
Hello guys
I see the new shaiya extreme[or the old] no more roll back and dceds rate:50X
Are not many ppl witch aer plaiybg(im one of tham) pvp is bored so we need more peoples to go up and play:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

P.S im not GM or GS i just want moer players >.<
thanks for this information, maybe i'll try it when i got my new PC :)

i think shaiyaExtreme was down for a long time....good to know that it's back now
10/18/2009 12:38 skater_1997#3
Shaiya extreme was always on im just to bored in pvp im a 57 UM def XD
10/18/2009 13:15 Subject24#4
That server was epic fail (read the forums, im Dirty-Bow), and then they made an annocument [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] saying that there were giving up on working on the server, and now everyone gets free AP....which I guess is why they are going to get alot of people to join now, but I myself will never come back to that server because I had alot of level 50+'s in UM, one was level 59UM and I lost alot of them due to no res runes, then they did a wipe because spously they changed alot...but all they changed was exp and gold rate, and I lost all the items I had, along with toons, and gold, but ya for anyone new to it, it would be a great server....since you get free AP, and you can ask for a recharge and they just give you more for free, hope yall have fun on it.