Working Bypass (Works with Gordon 1.2.4)

10/18/2009 07:58 narasakue#1
This is a working bypass I leeched from M P G H
Credits: M P G H

Sorry for the Video Quality in gameplay, it's the best Cam Studio can do!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Please remember if this doesn't work for you or disconnects you, try a couple more times or change the time you inject and be patient. Took me a few times to make video.
Different injecting methods work for different people.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Instructions

1. Open Perx, set process to "Engine.exe" , browse for dll "****².dll" and set to Auto Injection.
2. Start Game
3. Now start any hack and it should work (Not working 100% though), sometimes it may D/C using some chams or Gordons hacks,
but keep trying and it could work for awhile

Either inject the hack while bypass is injecting or inject a hack while your in game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Downloads and Virus Scans

Most are false positives or packed with Themida to prevent editing/cracking (Harmless)

**** Bypass Download Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
**** Bypass Virus Scan: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

If first bypass doesn't work, maybe this will (Might).
2nd Bypass Download Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
2nd Bypass Virus Scan: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Gordon 1.2.4 Download Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Gordon 1.2.4 Virus Scan: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Perx Injector Download Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Perx Injector Virus Scan: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Download Link for Window Mode: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Virus Scan for Window Mode: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

There you go.
10/18/2009 09:12 pipipopo#2
bist du dir sicher das des geht ?

Beipas worde auch fixed
10/18/2009 09:31 kirakilla#3
im testing now
10/18/2009 11:25 legend4123#4
Tested and works fine. Been trying to find a bypass since it got patched but no i have
1. Works with gordon but i tried with a aimbot but it dont work it doesnt D/C but i think i had 2 open another perz as well soo yeh lol THNX ANYWAY!!
10/18/2009 13:07 Hashiru#5
öhhh wie mach ich den window das geht bei mir nicht ich bekomme kein bild!
10/18/2009 13:09 ala65#6
wofür ist das wondow mode (bin neu^^)
10/18/2009 13:36 imrampage#7
Some people like window mode more, cuz they can put everything on easy, u dont have to Alt+tab out, ;) .. just figure out what u think is the best!
10/18/2009 15:27 glosi#8
wo kann ich window mode machen o.O
10/18/2009 15:28 aarnes#9
it says: ''****²
You don’t have permission to open this file.

Contact the file owner or an administrator to obtain permission.

Ok'' :( And by the way, I AM ADMINISTATOR, THE ONLY ONE ON THIS COMPUTER AND I DONT WANT ANSWERS TO BE: ''U gotta be administrator, dood'' I did everything on the instructions (well at leas tried) please help! I used ''run as administrator in every part, what did i do wrong?
10/18/2009 17:01 bUTL9R#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by glosi View Post
wo kann ich window mode machen o.O
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/18/2009 17:28 Th3GlitchMan#11
Ehm can somebody say why it chrashed on login screen?
10/18/2009 19:11 Gangxtar1#12
COULD U FIX THE LINK pls
i need the bypass but cant donwload it
10/18/2009 19:13 dna199dna#13
also bei mir tuht des au net... sobald ich einloggen will geht ca einfach aus....
help pls
10/18/2009 19:35 deathbane237#14
uploading.com isnt working right>??? maybe the site it down? help?
10/18/2009 20:17 narasakue#15
Now it works, it was down for 5 minutes. Working.
I added a 2nd bypass preferably for (Win7-Vista) it "Might" work.