need a middle man

10/18/2009 01:36 zinday#1
hi sry if this isnt right section but need a mod as middle man in trade

fast please time is a factor :P

thx
10/18/2009 05:06 greencow#2
Well it looks like no mod have posted. I can be your middle man if you pay me =]
10/18/2009 05:23 theoneofgod#3
The black market has middle men?

If not, I'll be happy to help out.
10/18/2009 05:35 zinday#4
need someone with lots of positive feedback :S or else its useless ;P
10/18/2009 09:34 recking#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencow View Post
Well it looks like no mod have posted. I can be your middle man if you pay me =]
Kriss does/did it for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
The black market has middle men?

If not, I'll be happy to help out.
sorry, but you are not allowed to do that, as a mod.

roby has to quit for being a mod.
10/18/2009 09:38 WorldDj#6
A Mod is always trusty so why not o0?
10/18/2009 11:40 recking#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
A Mod is always trusty so why not o0?
cause of his neutrality. just imagine some ass wants to destroy your mod career... i had once a middleman here, we made everything sure. but after 2 hours i lost a lvl 95 wizard. now imagine it would had been a mod.
10/18/2009 12:34 theoneofgod#8
quote from recking.

Quote:
thats not true. roby told me himself that he is not allowed anymore to be a mod by the administration.
10/18/2009 13:38 audi0slave#9
I misred the first post,sorry.Since you cant choose any mod,you can try pming kriss(if he still is a middleman),or wait for offers.
10/18/2009 15:21 greencow#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencow View Post
Well it looks like no mod have posted. I can be your middle man if you pay me =]
I was just joking lol whats wrong with a guy making some in game gold lol.
10/18/2009 19:46 zinday#11
all done thanks :P
10/23/2009 15:17 audi0slave#12
#closed