I'm searcing interface 7 EP Korean

12/12/2014 20:15 bullet382334#1
Hi everybody!
I need your help ^^ I'm searching files of interface 7 EP Korean (.tga) the kind. (look link)
If somebody have it's files, pls give me link to download.
Thx!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/12/2014 20:59 wallerus#2
Just use the Patch Downloader tool from nubness, then you'll get all the files
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. That's of course if nobody comes to your rescue with all the files uploaded.
12/15/2014 02:17 bullet382334#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallerus View Post
Just use the Patch Downloader tool from nubness, then you'll get all the files
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. That's of course if nobody comes to your rescue with all the files uploaded.
Thank u very much! <3