About banning

12/09/2014 16:20 lucacabe#1
Can they ban me if i used hacks and i got reported, but who reported me doesn't have proof? I mean, can gm find out that i used hacks?
12/09/2014 16:35 Beast6#2
That depends on what kind of hack we're talking about. If you used something that they can check logs for, for example, CP hack or Money hack, then yeah, you can be banned even without proof. However, if you used something like auto pill, or attack speed, I doubt they can do anything without proof.

This is just what I think, i might be wrong.
12/09/2014 16:58 lucacabe#3
Ye i used mov speed, atk speed and autopill. I just bought UHS ffs. Hope they won't ban me
If somebody else know please tell me
12/10/2014 00:27 神-SouL#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucacabe View Post
Ye i used mov speed, atk speed and autopill. I just bought UHS ffs. Hope they won't ban me
If somebody else know please tell me
safe:
atk speed
move speed
auto pill
revive
teleport

those are only ban-able if they video-taped you.
12/10/2014 16:44 lucacabe#5
If they video taped me i could always say that he used cheat engine to change my name :P
12/10/2014 16:53 almar12#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucacabe View Post
If they video taped me i could always say that he used cheat engine to change my name :P
Doesn't work like that.
12/11/2014 11:39 shad0wboss#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by almar12 View Post
Doesn't work like that.
LOL
12/23/2014 10:43 dabnoj#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast6 View Post
That depends on what kind of hack we're talking about. If you used something that they can check logs for, for example, CP hack or Money hack, then yeah, you can be banned even without proof. However, if you used something like auto pill, or attack speed, I doubt they can do anything without proof.

This is just what I think, i might be wrong.
the log file isn't a proof? xD