[Questions]Darkorbit power leveling

12/07/2014 19:45 Nytasper#1
Is there any1 who offers power leveling in DO? (referall)
How to level faster? (quests?/boosters?)


Can I trade with some1 1 referall? I will do lvl 12 if you do so too.
(I have clan on my server and i can send up to 8mil creds to speed the process a bit.)

Edit: for clarity i want that 2x LF4 and 1 havoc for 25 persons
12/07/2014 20:13 claudiu.black#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytasper View Post
Is there any1 who offers power leveling in DO? (referall)
How to level faster? (quests?/boosters?)


Can I trade with some1 1 referall? I will do lvl 12 if you do so too.
(I have clan on my server and i can send up to 8mil creds to speed the process a bit.)

Edit: for clarity i want that 2x LF4 and 1 havoc for 25 persons
I was looking for power leveling too but i got to the conclusion that it's not worth it if you are only looking for the havoc and lf4's. It takes 1 day to get to lvl 12...more or less 25 days to make 25 lvl12 accounts....how many zetas can you make in 25 days collecting palla??

It's worth it if you want free premium and the ammo :D
12/07/2014 22:10 leadersleader#3
I can do it ...I want to get tht nostro design...call me collector :P
12/07/2014 22:13 cyanbird#4
depends on what server u r playing, if u play on de5 i can lvl your account in like 2h to lvl 12
12/07/2014 22:21 claudiu.black#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanbird View Post
depends on what server u r playing, if u play on de5 i can lvl your account in like 2h to lvl 12
willing to share your secret on how you lvl up so fast? :D
12/07/2014 22:28 cyanbird#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiu.black View Post
willing to share your secret on how you lvl up so fast? :D
well just play the game maybe? i mean thats nothing to get to lvl 12 u need only 10.240.000 Exp and with lvl 11 u can go and shoot cubis.

the first 11 lvls r only 5.120.000 Exp which u can get with quests really fast
12/07/2014 22:34 claudiu.black#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanbird View Post
well just play the game maybe? i mean thats nothing to get to lvl 12 u need only 10.240.000 Exp and with lvl 11 u can go and shoot cubis.

the first 11 lvls r only 5.120.000 Exp which u can get with quests really fast
not that easy to get to lvl 11 ... the higher quests only give 50k exp and some quest require to collect resources(ex 200 terbium...) and takes some time to complete those
12/07/2014 22:40 cyanbird#8
im not even doing those kinds of quest, just do the kill quest with some high lvl ranked ships as i would have done