[PROJECT] From nothing to Knife

12/07/2014 10:37 Chakuma#1
Dear reader,

as the title says I'm trying to get a knife without any money or else.
I do only get skins dropped by the game or donated by you, and see how far I get. Everyday I will do Screens from my Inventory and post them here.
Sometimes I will also bet and probably got luck and I do get withdrawn a High amount of Money (Items) :P

So, you probably ask yourself why I do post this here?
I need your help! - If anyone could donate 1 item to me, it's easier to get to the knife.

How? - Just do send me a Tradeoffer with any kind of Skins (Boxes, Lowskins, Rare-Skins)


That's an real project + a race versus a friend, and hopefully WE will win the knife!
________________

At the end of this, I will sell it and I will buy rare items, and then there's a giveaway between everyone who has donated.
12/09/2014 14:25 Chakuma#2
Danke an alle die Donated haben!
Wer weiterhin Skins hat, die er nicht braucht, immer her damit! :P
12/09/2014 14:59 M0GELBAR0N#3
Habe dir ein Offer geschickt

mit vielen Skins :)
12/09/2014 15:34 Autrux#4
Betteln ist hier nicht erlaubt.

#closed