k1_urban scope

12/02/2014 21:59 adrianeskupoland#1
Hello Everyone!

I have question to u! :)

Do u know guys , how to add the scope (from k1_urban) to other k1? In the texture (1st_weapons) and (3rd_weapons) in k1_urban i dont see the crosshair.. But.. In the folders i see the texture "scope_holosite.dds" , and my question is how to add this scope to other weapon :)

If u know , please tell me how to do that. (if u can , in topic write only , that u know it , but how to do that , write in pm :D )..

Very Very Thanks , and Best Regards.

Cya!
12/03/2014 11:16 Alliance™#2
for add the crosshair to k1 you need to edit items.bin and copy the scope values of k1 urban and place to k1.But after that you need to bypass the CRC checksum.
12/03/2014 15:01 adrianeskupoland#3
Okay , but which are the scope values ? I dont know ... Can u tell me?

Thanks , and Best Regards to You!
12/03/2014 16:15 Alliance™#4
This is a scope value of DF_K1_URBAN
Code:
ZoomLimit = 1
ScopeTexName = Holo_1
You need to replace this value on DF_K1.
12/03/2014 17:18 adrianeskupoland#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliance™ View Post
This is a scope value of DF_K1_URBAN
Code:
ZoomLimit = 1
ScopeTexName = Holo_1
You need to replace this value on DF_K1.
Okay mate , but in my items.bin i cant find it:

"ZoomLimit = 1
ScopeTexName = Holo_1"

And my question to u ... Can you tell me, where is this located? (I mean file) :]

Thanks , and Best Regards to You!
12/03/2014 22:50 Alliance™#6
Search a DF_K1_URBAN , scroll down and found this value , copy and past to DF_K1 equivalent row.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/04/2014 14:06 adrianeskupoland#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliance™ View Post
Search a DF_K1_URBAN , scroll down and found this value , copy and past to DF_K1 equivalent row.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Okay , thanks :] I will check it :]

@Edit Mhm.. I must have new client? (i mean Nexon new interface) ? becouse i have old items.bin and it not working :/
12/05/2014 14:29 v1pclan5#8
maybe wrong decoder,
I use this files
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/05/2014 17:57 .Sin0ne#9
#moved
12/06/2014 00:27 adrianeskupoland#10
I want to add it to montana 4.0 (i have texture k1_urban) but scope dont working :( (this server have old items.bin)..
12/06/2014 13:35 v1pclan5#11
I think they will Release the new skins soon