Can't find some items

11/27/2014 21:30 kriteck2#1
Hello.

Im searching the web for some weeks.. For some weapons and armours..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Sorry if i posted in the wrong section...
I really need the query icon item... For this items.. :D
11/28/2014 02:11 M7TRA#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriteck2 View Post
Hello.

Im searching the web for some weeks.. For some weapons and armours..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Sorry if i posted in the wrong section...
I really need the query icon item... For this items.. :D
think this weapons are from pserver.
11/28/2014 07:37 kriteck2#3
Yes, they are. But i cant find them on the internet..... I need all the pack. Query server and client side . And icon/item files..

Can someone please help me.

Upp :D
11/28/2014 17:29 Zevion#4
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I've found this pack. So please use our search function.
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

#closed