$50 - Selling 17k RP Gifting Accounts - $50

11/24/2014 06:31 Reliato#1
Hey again!

I have 10+ more 17,000k RP Gifting Accounts still available. NORTH AMERICA ONLY! I will be selling them all in 5 days. Get on the waiting list if you would like one!

(Between Wednesday the 26th and Thursday the 27th of November)

When you buy my accounts, you understand the risk of purchasing online goods and the risks involved. If your account gets banned for any reason, I will not be held responsible. There will be no refunds in light of Riot's new configuration to the Referral Program. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!

$50/each.
PayPal ONLY!

Skype: okcthunderx - Please post the URL to this thread in the note section when adding me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***YOU WILL PAY FIRST!*** Do not sell me your reasoning. Please do not contact me if you cannot abide by this process. Everything goes much smoother this way. And thanks to those that do provide feedback!

Easy enough, right?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Wishes,

Reliato
11/24/2014 06:33 석Services#2
0-0-0 and you want people to go first. Also, the way you worded that opening sentence, "apparently I have..." apparently? just makes you seem like a scammer. Isn't an accusation, simply an observation.
11/24/2014 06:47 Incarnati0n.#3
You sir don't seem to understand how things work in this side of the internet.
If you have good feedback elsewhere that's fine, just go sell there. But don't expect us to believe you or take the credibility you have to offer through another website.

TL;DR if you want to sell here we don't go by your rules, you go by elitepvpers rules, if you wanna sell them as fast as you seem to want to for that price, I suggest lowering your expectations of who's going first.
11/24/2014 06:59 Reliato#4
Don't post here if you're not interested, please.

But that is true... "apparently" sounds like a scam. I'll edit it, but I've been selling these accounts for a while now and I just happen to have extra stock from one of my .txt files.
11/24/2014 07:01 divMOCKING#5
You have 0/0/0 as your TBM and you're asking others to go first....

I don't even. LOL
11/24/2014 07:27 babb1er#6
The funniest part of this post is:

Get on the waiting list if you would like one!
11/24/2014 16:24 Reliato#7
Oh, darn... you got me. What will I ever do?

And yes, I do have a waiting list.
11/24/2014 17:15 sohamk#8
I can vouch so these guys believe you! Give me an account for free so others will buy from you.