SILKROAD ONLINE | Server Merge Guide

12/08/2014 20:04 daantej#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROXENIIX View Post
You gotta go to joymax.com and add one, if your account is new. If you have an Old one already you might need to reset it.
Im not sure tho, since I don't play on iSRO right now but let me know if it worked else pm me again and i'll take a closer look ;)
I created a new account, you've to make one in at first but if you lose it your screwed! As far as I know its not possible to reset those passwords?
12/09/2014 12:15 .Xen#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by daantej View Post
I created a new account, you've to make one in at first but if you lose it your screwed! As far as I know its not possible to reset those passwords?
Ye this might be like that. I think they implemented that to really not get hacked.
12/13/2014 13:49 .Xen#18
NEWEST UPDATE TO THE SERVER MERGE ON SILKROAD ONLINE
ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED TO JOYMAX CO. LTD. 2014 (C)

Hello, this is Silkroad Online.

First and foremost, we would like to thank all our players for their patience and have endured long hours of maintenance for the Server Integration.
Server merge is now complete, and a total 3 days of maintenance schedules were dedicated to process the merging of the servers. All the previous servers have been merged to 10 new integrated servers to
resolve population imbalance, vitalize in-game communities and to smoothen the patching and application of game contents.

Now, we would like to present the new official servers of Silkroad Online:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Moreover, note that there will be a 3-month Grace Period for players to select and delete characters, and also to organize/ transfer items from old to the new integrated storage.

We suggest to our players to review the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] posted on the Silkroad Online website and linked to our issue banner to prevent any problems after the grace period.

Lastly, kindly check the following schedule and adjustments after the integration:

• December 16, 2014- Job withdrawal Fee will return to normal, Survival Arena event will start
• December 21, 2014- First Fortress War will occur
• March 10, 2015- Old Storage will be deleted
Excess characters will be deleted (For players who have more than 4 characters in the new server)

Thank you for your continuous support and we hope that you will enjoy playing in the newly integrated servers of Silkroad Online.

Rest assured more improvements and surprises will be applied to the game to gratify our dear users.

12/15/2014 01:15 ltsune#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by daantej View Post
You can easily reset the secondary password thingy by e-mail, as long as your account is e-mail verified :)
12/15/2014 02:52 divi<3#20
silkroad p-servers? gotta try.
12/15/2014 14:17 {^_^}#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by divi<3 View Post
silkroad p-servers? gotta try.
nope, it's the real (legal) silkroad server :)
01/18/2015 23:54 Spidy.#22
There's no reason to close it, Since it might be useful for players who're seeking for information.
07/07/2015 02:02 DuendeV3RDI#23
Some one can help me ? I'm having problems whit server conection.
07/07/2015 19:53 vargamon#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuendeV3RDI View Post
Some one can help me ? I'm having problems whit server conection.
they are having a 24h inspection to "reduce" the lag. Read the homepage jesus
07/10/2015 19:36 Spectre_0#25
thats usefull thnx, i v lost some char.s in this rumbe
07/16/2015 16:36 jokers2011#26
coool :D
07/20/2015 23:35 Agarta#27
Nice guide is it come to isro?
08/23/2015 14:00 godnjavec123#28
ARE YOU KIDDING I JUST FOUND OUT MY FUCKING FIRST LVL 110 CHAR WITH 12D LEGEND ID, PW AND ITS DELETED OMFG FUCKING GAYMAX hope their company dies asap
03/30/2017 16:38 sro_cyklon#29
Silkroad online server history :D

03/30/2017 19:17 sokpuppet#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by sro_cyklon View Post
Silkroad online server history :D

next year it will be 5 server