buy do account

11/13/2014 18:25 I.B.M#1
buy do account .. prefer ge servers but maybe accept all server
pay with e gold or paypal..

i have 80 e paypal!:)
11/13/2014 19:03 IBΛX●ѕтуℓє#2
GE7 9 Havoc, 8 Iris, 1 LF4... 25€ Paypal.
11/13/2014 19:17 I.B.M#3
to expansive
11/13/2014 21:28 Jayk'ay#4
hätte 2 auf de7 pn me wenn du interesse hast
11/14/2014 00:20 davidofdeath2#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin3898 View Post
Not trusted, he's a scammer.
says someone who registered this month and has 3 posts...
11/14/2014 07:19 I.B.M#6
please no off topic...
bump!:)

push*
11/16/2014 17:49 Arks98#7
GE6 full havoc 130 k uri 5 hangar aegis goliath(diminisher venom and another 250k uri desing) 6 lf4 10 iris lvl 11 29 pilot point a lot of ammo like 200k x4 and a lot of repair credit.
I think you are a scammer but if you want we can trade on skype whit a middleman . you have me on skype( arabong98)
11/16/2014 18:22 I.B.M#8
yes..0 tbms ..i m scammer :)
i accept all time mm but one trusted..all guy want i give "999" euro to one mm if this have 1 trande mm..maybe scammed money if this is new..
11/16/2014 19:27 IBΛX●ѕтуℓє#9
Add me on skype :)
11/19/2014 11:03 I.B.M#10
bump..
11/19/2014 21:36 Řoβч966#11
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

45-50? :p

you won't find better acc on de4 :D
11/20/2014 06:18 I.B.M#12
german server ...dont like very good server :(
11/20/2014 15:51 BlackieNL#13
GB2 30 lf-4 20 shields level 16 €50
11/20/2014 15:57 I.B.M#14
skype?