Cheap Boosting for EUNE/EUW

11/11/2014 15:09 Nitrouseq#1
I am Diamond II player, with currently two accounts placed in diamond before the end of the season.
I believe i am capable of boosting accounts up to platinum without any problems in EUW/EUNE, so feel free to discuss any information on skype.

Prices are discussed individually, depending on the service type and current number of orders, although prices may vary, I will provide cheapest prices around.

If interested or wishing more information,
add my skype:
Ja5io1

I have done boosting in the past up to diamond.

The only payment method I accept is Paypal.
11/20/2014 10:51 Nitrouseq#2
Bump!

Offering cheap:
4-5€ per div in bronze
6-7€ per div in silver
8-9€ per div in gold boosting for EUNE/EUW!

Add my skype Ja5io1 to make an order. Currently available!
11/21/2014 13:16 Nitrouseq#3
Bump!

Offering cheap:
4-5€ per div in bronze
6-7€ per div in silver
8-9€ per div in gold boosting for EUNE/EUW!

Add my skype Ja5io1 to make an order. Currently available!