Searching skin code provider

11/10/2014 07:17 Elo Freelancer#1
Hello.

I'm running an elo boosting website. I would like to extend my shop a bit, with something new. I need a reliable guy, who can provide me working skin codes. I will need a larger amount.

Can you help?



Contact me on skype: highboost.dk:mofo:
11/10/2014 07:18 divMOCKING#2
Skin codes don't work anymore.
11/10/2014 07:45 Elo Freelancer#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by divMOCKING View Post
Skin codes don't work anymore.
They don't work? Like in Riot removed them? :)
11/10/2014 08:03 Taeyeοn#4
Riot disabled all the old skins codes like PAX TF and Riot Singed for example.
11/10/2014 08:13 Lin123#5
Yup, i think last last update they took it off
11/10/2014 08:33 yaya123yaya#6
Codes expired on 8 november.
11/10/2014 08:39 Taeyeοn#7
They expired in july ^
11/10/2014 08:58 Elo Freelancer#8
OK, good to know. Thank you for answering dudes.
What ya all up to