DayZ SA Private Hack / Aimbot

11/09/2014 03:23 Kyuiki#1
I've been through quite a few paid public sites resulting in exactly 6 bans from DayZ SA. All bans were only after 2 - 3 days of play. I'm now looking for a private hack with all the pretty features such as ESP, Aimbot, Speedhack, Player Items, Health Meters, etc.

If you do the math of how many CD Keys I've purchased at $30/each, that'll tell you how much I could be willing to pay for a good, undetected (at least for a month!) hack with neat features.

Aimbot and ESP is a must. Private Message me if you're interested in my money! :)
11/13/2014 01:09 Kyuiki#2
Still looking!
11/13/2014 13:10 Graf c0x#3
Add me in Skype: matthias.schmidt238
11/13/2014 22:18 Crypt0r#4
This Garf c0x will show you a video from july, hpoing you trust him that his hack is good and undetected.

I asked him to share screen on skype, he "it's to much work, i can send you screen shots"

lol
11/14/2014 05:25 Steven1104#5
He's trusted!

Hack is working and undetected
11/14/2014 08:13 mercy1441994#6
He is trusted, who ever want a proof

should pm me ;)
11/14/2014 12:56 Crypt0r#7
Well, i trust when i see it,
11/14/2014 13:21 hettere#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercy1441994 View Post
He is trusted, who ever want a proof

should pm me ;)
I buy it yesterday, he send me a file and it isnt work. When i use it dayz crash. I told him and he said he will fix it. This message come to me yesterday at 17:00. Untill than i send him many message on skype but he dont answer.

I hope he is trusted.
11/14/2014 15:48 Steven1104#9
Pls install this

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/14/2014 17:38 hettere#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven1104 View Post
Pls install this

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Thank you try to help me. I allready did when he send me file. Dont work for me.
11/15/2014 19:53 Kyuiki#11
Graf c0x may have died while I was chatting with him on Skype. One thing is his hack did not include an aimbot. I'm looking for an ESP / Aimbot combo and, willing to pay quite a bit for one that works and can be proven to work with screen share.
11/16/2014 00:02 Linx2000#12
I also contact "Graf c0x" several times on different days. Only answer was "hi"....
11/16/2014 15:21 alekosomagkas#13
Aimbot is patched and way to detected. Add me on skype for further infos. alexandros.koutsilas
11/16/2014 16:48 mercy1441994#14
Then send me one link with a working aimbot for dayz sa ;)
11/16/2014 18:36 Kyuiki#15
Bump. Still looking.

Just a warning -- don't trust alekosomagkas if anyone sees his post and is interested. It seems like he's posting on hackforums, using Juazey's hack's details as if he was the one who developed it.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You really shouldn't use the same name across multiple forums if you're trying to scam people...