Dayz Mod Arma 2 Hack

11/08/2014 21:14 H3r0pker#1
Hey Guys My name is Diverse, and im selling my DayZ Hack.
I dont edit Video's or anything because i dont want that BE see's that and update it.
Add me in skype : holzman.diverse

I sell the hack for 20 euros and this features:

Tp
Tp to marker
ESP
SpawnItems
Kill everbody
Ban a guy
Kick a guy
Combatlog (It kicks u out of game if u want it)
Norecoil
Nofatigue
Nospread
Infinite Ammo
BE Bypass
Infistar Bypass
Custom Anti-Hacks Bypass
Works on every server 100%
Updates
Lifetime
Support
custom bulletdamage
custom bulletspeed
Unlock vehicles
Unlock Safes doors get codes
Spawn car, boat, heli
Get Keys
Autorefuel/Autorepair
No falldamage
GodMode
Noclip
Anti spectate(Admin beobachtet dich sein game stürzt ab)


This are the Features and more :) I screenshare and proof just add me in Skype

Payment: Paypal, Steam Gifts, Paysafcard's
11/08/2014 22:09 Gtom#2
pic´s ?

würde mich als truster anbieten

pn me
11/08/2014 22:27 0:0:1337#3
watch out this guy is a scammer! he want to sell public scripts