elitepvpers
elitepvpers
>
elite*gold Trading
>
[B] e gold [S]30 e psc:)
« full version
[B] e gold [S]30 e psc:)
11/08/2014 14:18
I.B.M
#1
buy e gold ..pay with 30 e paysafecard!:)
11/08/2014 14:22
[P]ersilgeel*
#2
I would sell you 30 € for 1740 elitegold but you got no egold?
11/08/2014 14:24
I.B.M
#3
i buy e gold!:)
no sell!
11/08/2014 14:28
Vengarius
#4
where comes the psc?
If german i and offline i give you 1500 elitegold first
11/08/2014 14:30
I.B.M
#5
is offline..and german code!
11/08/2014 14:31
Shindy.
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by
I.B.M
buy e gold ..pay with 30 e paysafecard!:)
You title says you buy 30 PSC for egold.
I think you mean:
[S] e gold [B]30 e psc:)
Edit: Oh, sorry. For German it is different
11/08/2014 14:40
I.B.M
#7
sorry!>o
i want say buy e gold pay with psc
11/08/2014 14:42
.iKingx
#8
1500 egold for 30€
11/08/2014 14:44
I.B.M
#9
accept!