Hyper fast and cheap elo boosting!

10/30/2014 20:52 geisma#1
Hello, 2 master division players are offering fast and cheap division boosting! We are boosting on: Euw, Eune, Russia, Turkey.

PRICES

Bronze V - IV 6 €
Bronze IV - III 6 €
Bronze III - II 6 €
Bronze II - I 6 €
Bronze I - Silver V 10 €



Silver V - IV 10 €
Silver IV - III 10 €
Silver III - II 10 €
Silver II - I 12 €
Silver I - Gold V 13 €

Gold V - IV 13 €
Gold IV - III 13 €
Gold III - II 13 €
Gold II - I 13 €
Gold I - Platinum V 18 €

Platinum V - IV 18 €
Platinum IV - III 18 €
Platinum III - II 18 €
Platinum II - I 20 €
Platinum I - Diamond V 40 €

Diamond V - IV 40 €
Diamond IV - III 50 €
Diamond III - II 70 €
Diamond II - I 90 €
Diamond I - Master tier *negotiable*

Contact us for more information:

Skype:hard3rris. or paulencijus600

hard3rris. - available!
paulencijus600 - available!
Most recent jobs. All games were played between G3 And D5 elo's. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/30/2014 21:05 SSTransactions#2
Hello. Do you need a vouch?
10/30/2014 21:35 alexgrei#3
Hello! If you need vouch I can do it right away ^^
Good luck with your business!
10/31/2014 09:36 geisma#4
Bump, need vouch!
10/31/2014 10:56 Nagex#5
Vouch ?
10/31/2014 10:59 EasyEloEasyLife#6
We can vouch for you! :) Add us on Skype.
10/31/2014 11:03 kleiner Eisbär#7
willing to do a vouch order, platinum5 to diamond5 , send me your offer in a private Message please.
10/31/2014 11:20 Galardowyn#8
added for vouch :)
10/31/2014 11:21 Multisheta#9
Can vouch , D5 elo

Skype : ahmed.ali.sheta
11/02/2014 18:32 geisma#10
Bumperino
11/03/2014 16:42 Righ#11
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Awesome booster! He easily carried in Gold III without any problems.
He is able to carry his whole team, even if they are bad.
He is very nice mechanics and is a friendly guy.
They are offering a nice service with good communication and cheap prices.
I can recommend them to everyone who needs a fast, trusted and cheap booster
and who needs a urgently boost before season ends!
11/03/2014 18:15 geisma#12
Most recent jobs [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

25 % DISCOUNT !!!
11/05/2014 19:03 geisma#13
bumperino
11/05/2014 19:04 IQL Boosting#14
PM us with a price from Plat 4 to Dia V!
11/07/2014 20:30 geisma#15
pmed. :)
Btw, sorry for late respone.