Withdraw Pay Safe Card

10/27/2014 20:04 tavinho111#1
Hello everyone!

I got a metin2 private server and I want to implement Pay Safe Card on my Web Site, however I want to know how can I withdraw the amount of Pay Safe Card to my Bank account or Paypal.
Recieve the Pin --> ??? --> Bank acc. / Paypal.

Can someone help me?

Best regards,
Thavo
10/27/2014 20:10 Eterhost#2
Hello,

You have to implement a payment gateway that supports Paysafecard such as Paym.entwall Targetpay or Icepay.
10/27/2014 20:11 tavinho111#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eterhost View Post
Hello,

You have to implement a payment gateway that supports Paysafecard such as Paym.entwall Targetpay or Icepay.
Thanks for answer.

I want to complete a Tax form in that gateways with my personal information, so I want to know if this is secure.
10/27/2014 20:16 Eterhost#4
Yes they are trustable. The requirements to run a payment processing business are quite strict.
10/27/2014 20:21 tavinho111#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eterhost View Post
Yes they are trustable. The requirements to run a payment processing business are quite strict.
So, there is no problem to use that plataform if I use the API on my private server?
10/27/2014 20:23 Eterhost#6
It would be a problem if you tried dealing with Paysafecard (the company) directly. Resellers tend to be less picky about who uses their services.