[Question] S4 League GM Console

10/27/2014 22:52 Einstein.U#16
Ok , now i would know how can i open it please =)
10/27/2014 23:55 Neyil#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by onahoe View Post
Yes, but the "gm commands" will not work. You could check the input of the console in your hacks to do your own stuff if u want to be a 1337 swag haxx0r. K1ramoX released something like this some time ago. :)
Actually.. GM commands work just fine. :rtfm: If they didn't work, there would be no noob leechers kicking anyone with the vote kick tool. I might release an anti-kick for it.
You forgot to say you just had to reverse and apply them. Nobody cares about what K1ramoX released a long time ago. It's not relevant. You must love him a lot. T^T
10/28/2014 00:52 [P2933]Step29#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neyil View Post
Actually.. GM commands work just fine. :rtfm: If they didn't work, there would be no noob leechers kicking anyone with the vote kick tool. I might release an anti-kick for it.
You forgot to say you just had to reverse and apply them. Nobody cares about what K1ramoX released a long time ago. It's not relevant. You must love him a lot. T^T
But isnt that vote kick hack unrelated to the konsole and instead simulates the kick packet based on the asm of s4 leauge? Especially since we have parameters to change the reasoning of the kick
10/28/2014 01:09 Neyil#19
The vote kick is a GM command. Think about it. The GM's and ET's use the "Cast by moderator" message. A guy reversed it a long time age. It is just called. xD
10/28/2014 04:22 Omdi#20
Quote:
The vote kick is a GM command. Think about it. The GM's and ET's use the "Cast by moderator" message. A guy reversed it a long time age. It is just called. xD
No it is the normal room master kick.
10/28/2014 07:12 onahoe#21
Quote:
Thats why I know that you didn't searched the function by your own. Like omdihar said, it's the normal room master kick function which you can call with different parameters. (for moderator/afk/master/room leave/... kick) :)
10/28/2014 10:40 Einstein.U#22
SO HOW CAN I OPEN THIS MOTHER******BULLSH*T CONSOLE PLEASE ? :D
10/28/2014 11:00 adamoxd1998#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einstein.U View Post
SO HOW CAN I OPEN THIS MOTHER******BULLSH*T CONSOLE PLEASE ? :D
You can't, they can. Deal with it.
10/28/2014 13:25 ramijafary1#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin341 View Post
I hope not, then more hacker would kick someone i saw a Player Fumbi :D
He had such things like kick and change ingame the team
xD he is an real GM and that set is only for GMs
10/28/2014 16:21 Neyil#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by onahoe View Post
Thats why I know that you didn't searched the function by your own. Like omdihar said, it's the normal room master kick function which you can call with different parameters. (for moderator/afk/master/room leave/... kick) :)
I knew you can call different parameters. There is more than one method too like you said.. "74 44 8B 55 F4 89" is the no reason one. You can still kick using room master call xD I'd like to see somebody make an "Anti anti kick" though XDD.. It's still possible