Kukulite+Twintail Help?

10/11/2009 05:55 lostmage333#1
So... as you might all know, kukulite is a japanese mod that uses mabipake as an injector.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

So far, I have managed to get mabi to start with kukulite. (Note: If you are having trouble with this, READ THE README. And don't be like TT.TT its in japanese! I know its in japanese. Translators exist. Use them.) But I get booted after ~5 secs once I log on, due to hackshield.

I get identical results when injecting TwinTail, although i know its working, since the white background mod works. Also the patch log shows that the blacksmithing mod was successful.

Note: For me to get twintail to work, I had to disable most features. Leaving only white screen as proof of success, and blacksmithing for use.

This leads me to the conclusions that all I'm missing is a hackshield bypass. I'm not expecting any of you who might have one to be like "oh yeah here you go stranger, have all my hard work". However, if you're knowledgeable about how to do this, could you contact me? I know some C/C++ and a little Java, but almost no ASM. Even if you just have an idea for what to do, I would like to work with you on it to maybe arrive at a conclusion.

Thank you all, and I wish you all the best of luck.
10/11/2009 14:30 lostmage333#2
The website for kukulite specifically says it must be used with mabipake. I suspect that the same is true for twintail, since injecting via perx produces no results. The DLL must not just be injected, but it must make certain modifications, and certain functions are not triggered when injected via perx.

Unlike fastcook, neitehr twintail nor kukulite have a GUI. They hook onto the game at startup, and can not be unhooked except when the game closes. These mods are more like the ijl mod. All settings are set from the .ini files that are included/you make.
10/11/2009 22:38 rawk0r#3
As far as I have seen from trying to inject these, there is no way to use an external injection program for them. The only way I could get them to inject was with mabipake, and was detected just after I press the "Start" button on the character select (About 20 seconds from login screen). I think the problem is in mabipake itself. If someone could write a new form of injection, similar to mabipake, it may be possible. I do not foresee this happening, there is more likely going to be a version released for specifically the NA version of Mabinogi. I only see this happening if it becomes more popular with the new revamp of the Nexon site into a networking site.
10/12/2009 00:40 rawk0r#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rghosts View Post
Well people on mari have a bypass for hackshield so im trying to find it since im currently locked outta mabi cuz my backup folder failed lol
I tried manually bypassing Hackshield, but without it running, Mabinogi just disconnects, since there is no Hackshield packets being sent. I might have to try just bypassing the message popup for hacking detection, but I cannot seem to figure out where it might be coming from (file wise), and cannot find it in ollydbg (probably packed).
10/12/2009 00:42 Checkbox#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rghosts View Post
Well people on mari have a bypass for hackshield so im trying to find it since im currently locked outta mabi cuz my backup folder failed lol
Happen to know who in particular has it?
10/12/2009 00:44 rawk0r#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkbox View Post
Happen to know who in particular has it?
I am going to say someone that knows a bit about assembly and what Mabinogi is packed with, I am pretty sure it isn't Themida.
10/12/2009 01:25 Dark Raccoon#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rghosts View Post
Well people on mari have a bypass for hackshield so im trying to find it
The one they got is probably the one I got, so they probably got it from the same Source as me.

If thats the case, you may as well give, because there is no way you will find Data that was posted only in Underground-Boards.
10/12/2009 02:20 rawk0r#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raccoon View Post
The one they got is probably the one I got, so they probably got it from the same Source as me.

If thats the case, you may as well give, because there is no way you will find Data that was posted only in Underground-Boards.
I hope one day to get my hands on something so beautiful. :awesome: (I find it funny that this smiley was Sunbeam's avatar)
10/12/2009 03:23 rawk0r#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by rghosts View Post
dont really think i should have to give just cuz its in the underground forums .
dont really get that no reason why people who arent part of this 'underground'
cant ask for a bit of help or try to figure some stuff out .
all we are trying to do is find one working hackshield bypass for twin tail we
figured out the rest ourselfs . not much to ask for .
The working bypass is the hardest part of all that. If you manage to do that, THEN everyone can hand you stuff on a golden platter. Now if you are done trying to leech, please go away.
10/12/2009 03:27 Dark Raccoon#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rghosts View Post
dont really think i should have to give just cuz its in the underground forums .
dont really get that no reason why people who arent part of this 'underground'
cant ask for a bit of help or try to figure some stuff out .
all we are trying to do is find one working hackshield bypass for twin tail we
figured out the rest ourselfs . not much to ask for .
Yeah, thing is that I dont know how much I am allowed to say.

I really dont want to get kicked out of that UG just because I gave away important information.

I already made a Thread asking for how much we may say, lets see what they'll say.

I really hope that one day, people will understand that they cant just take everything people worked on, and that they have to get off their lazy butts and start working on their own, too.
10/12/2009 03:46 rawk0r#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raccoon View Post
I really hope that one day, people will understand that they cant just take everything people worked on, and that they have to get off their lazy butts and start working on their own, too.
I want to get into the Underground, but I am not sitting here leeching, hoping I get lucky and someone releases stuff. I am actively trying to contribute, tossing ideas out, testing them. I just hope that some day, someone recognizes my efforts.
10/12/2009 04:57 lostmage333#12
I am not asking for the bypass itself, as I had stated. But I would love any tips on how this bypass was made.

There's an old saying, "If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime"

Mm so yeah, I would like to be invited to join the UG as well, but I'd much rather learn the tricks of the trade that are crucial to development of these mods/hacks/etc.
10/12/2009 05:32 Checkbox#13
At this point, I'm sure there are at least several groups that have completely bypassed hackshield. I would figure or at least hope that it's unlikely that the same bypass is being passed around several groups. To the least, I hope it's not my shit being passed around.

rghosts, I'm assuming Dark Raccoon was referring to a different UG and not the one he runs and by "give" he means to give up which is reasonable since I can't see the point in anyone wanting to make that kind of stuff publically accessable.

If you need tips on creating a working bypass, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] is probably the best you're going to get.
10/12/2009 05:42 rawk0r#14
The best way to start off, would be to learn some basic Assembly.
10/12/2009 18:42 rawk0r#15
Unfortunately the only way to get these working is to find some way to bypass Hackshield.