Old guy considering on returning....

10/22/2014 03:16 fenrir2037#1
Hey all, it's been about 2-3 years since I last played / got banned.

I'm currently considering coming back for a 'educational' project that's relatively complex.

Bright side the project only requires a few relatively harmless mods.

So I wanted to know the current status of mods. And who's still around from the 'old days'. (xbankaiguyx you there? answer skype!)

A simple yes/no will be sufficient. From lurking, it seems the answer to these questions is yes, but it seems like the modding community is very very small with large gaps of time between answers.... so just to be sure...

Is mabi still using hackshield. If so, are there currently ways past it, or is there nothing to get past it for now?

Is pake still floating around?

Any new stuff from Nexon?

I also might be willing to drop some secrets that may or may not have been discovered by this time...
10/25/2014 06:25 Codehh#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrir2037 View Post
So I wanted to know the current status of mods. And who's still around from the 'old days'. (xbankaiguyx you there? answer skype!)
he's busy w/ himself. ;)

Quote:
Is mabi still using hackshield. If so, are there currently ways past it, or is there nothing to get past it for now?
yes, they're still using HS. crackshield bypasses it.

Quote:
Is pake still floating around?
of course, go check the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].
10/27/2014 22:08 Epvp_God#3
What are your other aliases?
11/06/2014 08:14 razer951#4
I am also thinking of returning now that there seems to be a pake alternative or working pake.