What Server is The Best

10/10/2009 13:52 InfernoDark#1
Guyz can i ask ur something ?
What PServer is the best ?
With Your Oppion ^_^
10/10/2009 14:02 louise32#2
Lol

This has been asked so many times it isnt even funny, every player and every owner has their own opinion, my players will tell you FR is the best, Acme's players will say Acme is the best and so on, at the end of the day it comes down to what you are looking for in a server, so you are only going to get someone elses opinion, the only way you will figure out what server YOU feel is the best is to try them all lol.
Every p-server has their good points and bad points, FR is no exception, i dont claim to have the best server i just have MY server. I dont feel we should be in competition with eachother here, i feel the only competition for us is TQ themselves.

My own personal opinion, FHEO was the best for me, had everything I personally was looking for in a pvt server.
10/10/2009 14:10 InfernoDark#3
yea :) Right ! But i a little .. problem i dont see where i donwload FR client .. only Patches
Why ?
10/10/2009 15:19 louise32#4
Our client download is on our forums while we redo our website, as we have a new server coming shortly the website needs to host both.
10/10/2009 15:28 InfernoDark#5
ok Thank You