Change equip

10/18/2014 01:03 iWizz#1
Hello to all, since I've updated the version of the Change equip I decided to share with you the old version. This is the original version without real slot and given that these jobs will I carry myself and I've never sold so no one have this version. Hope you like it!

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Virus scan: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

10/18/2014 01:23 opaschlumpf#2
Do you have some Screens?
10/18/2014 03:11 amukaçi35#3
iwizzz loenju2 off ? :(
10/18/2014 03:13 - Cynix#4
any screens ?
10/18/2014 05:52 .Krusty#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by opaschlumpf View Post
Do you have some Screens?
Stell es dir wie ein 2. Ausrüstungfenster vor, dort plazierst du dein Zeug.
Dann gibt es ein Knopf wo "Wechseln" z.B steht dann wechselt das Zeug im Inventar mit dem Zeug dort.
10/18/2014 12:48 iWizz#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by amukaçi35 View Post
iwizzz loenju2 off ? :(
Is off for updates... I have added a video presentation.
10/18/2014 13:09 Tuora#7
I see Only my Loading Screen after Loading/Ich sehe nur meinen Loadingscreen nach dem Laden

My Syser

Help ^.^
10/18/2014 13:13 iWizz#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTweet View Post
I see Only my Loading Screen after Loading/Ich sehe nur meinen Loadingscreen nach dem Laden

My Syser

Help ^.^
Into interfacemodule.py search this:
PHP Code:
self.wndTaskBar.SetToggleButtonEvent(uiTaskBar.TaskBar.BUTTON_SYSTEMui.__mem_func__(self.ToggleSystemDialog)) 
After add this:
PHP Code:
        if uiTaskBar.TaskBar.IS_EXPANDED:

self.wndTaskBar.SetToggleButtonEvent(uiTaskBar.TaskBar.BUTTON_EXPANDui.__mem_func__(self.ToggleExpandedButton))

self.wndExpandedTaskBar uiTaskBar.ExpandedTaskBar()

self.wndExpandedTaskBar.LoadWindow()

self.wndExpandedTaskBar.SetToggleButtonEvent(uiTaskBar.ExpandedTaskBar.BUTTON_FAST_EQUIPui.__mem_func__(self.ToggleFastEquipWindow)) 
P.S: How have non-updated official files must use this step.
10/18/2014 13:30 .Captor#9
Well, you forgot some files. Like the .pyc files from your lib\ folder, and also the UI (Design). :) So it can't work. :p

But anyway, thanks for share, but i don't need it, cause i have the full system since a many many time ago. :D
10/18/2014 13:33 iWizz#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Captor View Post
Well, you forgot some files. Like the .pyc files from your lib\ folder, and also the UI (Design). :) So it can't work. :p

But anyway, thanks for share, but i don't need it, cause i have the full system since a many many time ago. :D
The .pyc files will be automatic create. You don't need any files for design, he use the default client design.
10/18/2014 13:34 .Captor#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by iWizz View Post
The .pyc files will be automatic create. You don't need any files for design, he use the default client design.
Rly? I tested it, and it won't work. :o It's invisible without any error. :D

I use for my system my own design, so i thinked your's also. :D
10/18/2014 13:41 iWizz#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Captor View Post
Rly? I tested it, and it won't work. :o It's invisible without any error. :D

I use for my system my own design, so i thinked your's also. :D
I see now the archive and i forgot to put something i will the update archived in some minutes.
10/18/2014 13:42 .Captor#13
Quote:
I see now the archive and i forgot to put something i will the update archived in some minutes.
Do that. :D
10/18/2014 13:50 iWizz#14
Archive updated.
10/18/2014 13:57 .Captor#15
Quote:
Archive updated.
Well i tested it again, and still invisible. :D