Ge2 Only Exchange !

10/17/2014 13:34 I.B.M#1
#1 Account:
Global Europe2
Drones:10 Drones level 16 (apis rebuilt) 5 havoc 3 hercules
Drone Formations:Moth, Hearth, Barrier, Crab
Lasers: A lot of Lf3`s ,15 Lf4 all Level 2-4
Shields:43 Bo2`s (10 of them level 2 and 3)
Pilot Points:34/55 (PVP SKILLED)
2Hangars : One with goliath(spectrum and sentinel) One with Vengeange(lightning)
Pet:Has a lot of protocols/kamikaze 3 collector 3 and other things

(190k x4)
10/17/2014 14:35 KickMayer#2
Trade for me GE6 account with 10 drones, 9 havocs, 27PP, Apis Rebuilt again, Pet lvl 15, 5 LF-4 :)
10/17/2014 14:47 I.B.M#3
munition?
10/18/2014 17:27 I.B.M#4
up.
10/18/2014 17:46 KickMayer#5
Never mind, a guy stole my GE6.. :(
10/19/2014 07:30 I.B.M#6
OMG i'm so sorry :|
10/19/2014 10:50 Řoβч966#7
Inocentu, this account is your or the owner is dwarf with 2 skype? O.o
10/19/2014 12:17 I.B.M#8
omg i say that for ten times, OMG OMG OMG ! he have another account level 21 major and me level 20 another with 10 drones 5 havoc 3 hercules 34 pp , he have 23 pp 11 havoc 9 drones now,understand? and come fast skype