Requesting a working client download

10/17/2014 00:32 |lord_voldemort|#1
i was trying to start a new server and when i tried to download the required files i didn't find any working links for the client to download , there were two links updated by [PM]DEATH[GM] one was long time ago on mega upload and the other on 4shared , also idle uploaded a client on sockshare and that one i have trouble downloading from everytime i try to download from it it gives me either error connection timed out or takes me on a loop from download file to another and never actually let me download anything . i took a few screen shots from socket share notice the size changing in every link

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

please guys kindly someone upload the client on a working server or tell me how can i download from socket share , i tried proxy and searched for other ways but no luck
01/23/2015 09:05 hellrazor420#2
hi guys i just joined and i was wondering how i could get the client download for zero and i was wondering if you guys would be able to help me out please
01/28/2015 01:29 Terrorpur#3
will check that
03/02/2015 23:59 RaiseYourElo#4
hi guys i just joined and i was wondering how i could get the client download for zero and i was wondering if you guys would be able to help me out please