Banned

10/10/2009 03:02 HeroXx#1
Using AionSZ, they are obviously checking now!

I knew it was too good to be true.
10/10/2009 03:12 Mesosneaky#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroXx View Post
Using AionSZ, they are obviously checking now!

I knew it was too good to be true.
lol me2 guess they are doing mass ban.
10/10/2009 03:14 HeroXx#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesosneaky View Post
lol me2 guess they are doing mass ban.
Going to reroll or just call it quits?
10/10/2009 03:16 Mesosneaky#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroXx View Post
Going to reroll or just call it quits?
...idk
reroll probably but i dont know what ill say to my buddy he didnt know i was botting them levels and now im banned. he will be like for what?
10/10/2009 03:22 HeroXx#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesosneaky View Post
...idk
reroll probably but i dont know what ill say to my buddy he didnt know i was botting them levels and now im banned. he will be like for what?
I just was honest to my mates, they laughed it off :)
10/10/2009 03:24 Mesosneaky#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroXx View Post
I just was honest to my mates, they laughed it off :)
hah
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/10/2009 03:31 HeroXx#7
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/10/2009 03:48 HeroXx#8
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/10/2009 04:09 Mesosneaky#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroXx View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
i sent in a ticket lol but im not exspecting much but them to deny them all.
10/10/2009 08:30 kalamadeq#10
you guys know they have banned in masses today non botters right also?
infact people still buying szkeys from me right now. and using bot.

10/10/2009 08:53 kekekerush#11
I'm alright, I'm using the bot now as we speak.. lol
10/10/2009 09:05 kallell#12
It's not for the bot, its for people using proxies.
10/10/2009 13:40 HeroXx#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by kallell View Post
It's not for the bot, its for people using proxies.
Untrue, I don't use proxies and neither do my other 4 guildies that got banned. We have a bulk standard Virgin Media IP address and we were banned.
10/10/2009 13:57 mx0#14
Same here... 3 friends got banned for using the SZ Bot. No Proxies or something involved
10/10/2009 14:26 svem#15
have been using it for 2 days, and its still going.